Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a Manager.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with and receive instructions from Managers and other Team Members.
• Must work well with limited supervision within specific position functions, but must be able to interact with other Team Members to accomplish work.
• Must have sufficient mobility including, but not limited to bending, turning, twisting upper body, reaching.
• Be able to transport and carry objects (such as cases of product, wine/beer kegs, and food plates) up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to wipe down counters, maintain a clean station area, and pick up any debris off the floor in all areas of the restaurant.
• Must be able to work while standing and moving at a rapid pace as the job requires.
• Must be able to complete the job functions in a variety of temperature ranges, including cold temperatures in the cooler/freezer and warm temperatures in the kitchen area.
• Must meet any federal, state, county, or municipal regulations pertaining to the service of food and beverages.