• Maintain the attractiveness of the Restaurant as a part of the exceptional dining
• experience for our Guests.
• Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all times by cleaning and sanitizing your workstation before, during, and after your shift.
• Provide genuine hospitality to all Guests.
• Resolve every Guest opportunity in a manner that demonstrates our values and commitment to meet the needs of our Guests.
• Use and maintain all equipment, tools and utensils safely and only for their intended purpose.
• Prioritize and complete all assigned Dining Room Specialist tasks, sidework, and station set up for maximum productivity and efficiency.
• Maintain accurate knowledge of all menu items by being able to describe and answer questions about ingredients, nutritional benefits, and known allergens.
• Maintain cost control procedures including efficient energy management procedures within your control.
• Complete daily and weekly stocking and cleaning assignments/projects.
• Maintain a professional restaurant image including a clean appearance with proper uniform according to standard.
• Ensure a harassment-free environment through proper personal conduct.
• Use respectful language with Guests, Team Members, and Managers at all times.
• Ask for help whenever it is needed.
• Respond appropriately in emergency situations to avoid danger to self, Team Members, and Guests; remain calm at all times.
• Complete required and ongoing training for the position.
• Learn other FOH positions to foster teamwork during high volume meal periods.
• Assist other FOH Team Members as needed.
• Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a Manager.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with and receive instructions from Managers and other Team Members.
• Must work well with limited supervision within specific position functions, but must be able to interact with other Team Members to accomplish work.
• Must have sufficient mobility including, but not limited to bending, turning, twisting upper body, reaching.
• Be able to transport and carry objects (such as cases of product, plates, etc.) up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to wipe down counters, maintain a clean station area, and pick up any debris off the floor in all areas of the restaurant.
• Must be able to work while standing and moving at a rapid pace as the job requires.
• Must be able to complete the job functions in a variety of temperature ranges, including cold temperatures in the cooler/freezer and warm temperatures in the kitchen area.
• Must meet any federal, state, county, or municipal regulations pertaining to the service of food and beverages.